* There are a lot of beautiful cities, historical places and natural beauties to see in France. Let’s visit the beautiful cities of France and explore what they have to offer!
* Rivers are flowing waters. They come from freshwater sources such as rain, snow, or lakes. There are thousands of rivers around the world, and there are thousands of plants and animals living in them! Let’s explore what rivers are like, and learn about them.
* The sport of gymnastics is really fun, but it is also very hard. Gymnasts are very strong and they can do amazing moves. They use special equipment, such as rings or bars. Let’s explore this sport and see what else they do!
* There are many things that we can do to be a healthy person. But we should do them regularly to stay healthy. This book will give you a few tips about what to do. With a few simple tips, you can learn to be a healthy person!
* The Earth is our planet, and it is part of the Solar System. There are eight more planets, and also satellites, space shuttles, asteroids, and other wonderful objects in our Solar System. Let’s explore what is out there and learn fantastic things about them!
* Computers are everywhere! They work with information. This information can be numbers, words, pictures, movies, or sounds. They can do many amazing things! Let’s learn the details of this machine and see how it works.
* Ancient Greece is a civilization from thousands of years ago. Its people were very sophisticated. They changed the world with their discoveries and inventions in government, philosophy, science, maths, art, literature, and sports. Let’s explore this ancient culture now!