* Japan is an island nation on the eastern end of Asia. With its natural beauties, volcanoes, earthquakes, deep culture, art, and delicious cuisine, Japan is a wonder to explore!
* Tornadoes and hurricanes are huge storms. They are powerful, and they can be dangerous! Hurricanes are tropical storms, and they form over warm ocean water. However, tornadoes form over land. Let’s explore how these dangerous storms happen and how they affect the world!
* Formula 1 is a motorsport. Teams compete in races in different countries. The cars are very fast, and they reach speeds of up to 350 kilometers per hour. Let’s read and explore one of the fastest sports in the world!
* Bad habits are bad things we do that harm us or people around us. They may be bad for our physical or mental health, or they may affect our social life in a bad way. Let’s explore these bad habits and learn how we can avoid them to become healthier and more successful!
* Electricity is one of the most important things in our modern lives, and it is everywhere! It looks as if we cannot live without it. But do you really know what it is? Do you know how it is produced and how it gets to your houses and offices? Let’s read and explore what electricity really is, and how we make use of it!
* Computer software is a set of instructions that tells a computer what to do or how to do it. It includes all different programs on a computer, such as applications and the operating system. Software technology makes our lives easier. Let’s explore it and learn about its uses and advantages!
* Ancient Rome is one of the great civilizations in history. They were cultured and sophisticated, and they left us many great things in arts, architecture, and politics that we still use today. Let’s explore the Ancient Romans and their world, and learn how they lived and what they did thousands of years ago!